Whitney AIRPORT: The Whitney Museum of American Art ...
Artport is the Whitney Museum's portal to net art and digital arts, and an online gallery space for commissioned net art projects. The site consists of five major areas:
* The archive of "gate pages," which function as portals to net artists' works. Each month, an artist is invited to present their work in the form of a gate page with links to the artist's site and most important projects.
* The "commissions" area, which presents original net art projects commissioned by the Whitney Museum.
* The "exhibitions" space, which provides access to and information about current and past net art and digital arts exhibitions at the Whitney.
* The "resources" archive, which links to galleries, networks and museums on the Web; past net art exhibitions at venues world-wide; Web publications relating to net art and digital arts; as well as new media festivals. This archive is constantly evolving as new organizations and resources are added.
* The "collection" area, which archives the works of net art and digital art in the Whitney Museum's holdings.